100% Natural Organic Soap, Handmade Crisp Anjou Pear Moisturizing Soap 6oz Bar Great For Kids And Teens Fun Fruity Scent With Shea Butter Avocado Oil and Olive Leaf Extract
List Price: $11.95
Sale Price: $11.95
(as of 04/27/2016 08:23 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
This is our greatest selling soap! This crisp green anjou pear scented soap is concurrently sweet and fresh. This soap leaves behind a wonderfully fresh clean scent on the skin. Best for children! Your skin absorbs almost everything you put on it which is why pure and organic components are so essential. Soapbox Fox soaps are manufactured of the finest natural plant oils and botanicals available. You deserve the extremely ideal. Why not select our a hundred% natural and nourishing items for your skin? Since our soaps are produced utilizing only all-natural and natural ingredients they are gentle and soothing producing them ideal for all skin varieties. We suggest that you retailer your soap on a nicely drained soap dish, enabling it to dry out in among employs. Doing this will make your soap final longer.
- Organic Coconut Oil - A powerful moisturizer that is beneficial to restoring dry or flaking skin. Coconut oil contains antioxidant Vitamin E, known to protect skin cells from damage over time. The Vitamin E found in coconut oil soothes eczema, sunburn and psoriasis, and it has antiviral and anti fungal benefits Coconut oil contains 3 fatty acids: capric acid, lauric acid and caprylic acid.
- Organic Olive Oil - Once referred to as "liquid gold" by Homer, Olive Oil has been used as a beauty and skin care remedy by the Phoenicians, Greeks, Egyptians and Romans. One reason Olive Oil is so effective is that it's rich in antioxidants, such as Vitamins A and E, polyphenols, phytoserols and the rare compound, Hydroxytyrosol, all of which help repair skin and neutralize the free radicals that cause skin damage.
- Organic Shea Butter - A skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers UV protection and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production. Shea butter has been used in Africa and other countries for years to improve skin and hair.The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin.
- Organic Avocado Oil - This oil is rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2, D, and E as well as amino acids, sterols, pantothenic acid, lecithin, and other essential fatty acids. Avocado Oil is great for those with skin ailments such as eczema, psoriasis, and other skin problems.
- Organic Olive Leaf Extract - Olive Leaf Extract has anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties and has been used to fight colds and flu, yeast, viral infections and shingles. It contains nearly 100 phytochemicals and essential nutrients and is used in skin care preparations to clear acne, blemishes and soothe dry, stressed skin.