100% Natural Organic Soap, Handmade Wineally Wine Scented Bar Soap 6oz With Moisturizing Borage Seed Oil
List Price: $11.95
Sale Price: $11.95
(as of 04/27/2016 08:23 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Ahh, Wineally is specifically what you will be saying when you set aside some \"Me\" time to luxuriate in a warm bath with this scrumptious wine scented soap. Just include some soothing music and a glass of wine and you will be lulled into relaxation in no time. Make time for oneself due to the fact you happen to be Really worth it. Your skin absorbs every thing you put on it which is why pure and all-natural elements are so important. Soapbox Fox soaps are created of the finest organic plant oils and botanicals accessible. You deserve the quite ideal. Why not choose our one hundred% natural and nourishing items for your skin? Simply because our soaps are produced utilizing only organic and natural components they are gentle and soothing generating them suitable for all skin sorts. We recommend that you shop your soap on a nicely drained soap dish, enabling it to dry out in among uses. Undertaking this will make your soap last longer.
- Organic Coconut Oil - A powerful moisturizer that is beneficial to restoring dry or flaking skin. Coconut oil contains antioxidant Vitamin E, known to protect skin cells from damage over time. The Vitamin E found in coconut oil soothes eczema, sunburn and psoriasis, and it has antiviral and anti fungal benefits Coconut oil contains 3 fatty acids: capric acid, lauric acid and caprylic acid.
- Organic Olive Oil - Once referred to as "liquid gold" by Homer, Olive Oil has been used as a beauty and skin care remedy by the Phoenicians, Greeks, Egyptians and Romans. One reason Olive Oil is so effective is that it's rich in antioxidants, such as Vitamins A and E, polyphenols, phytoserols and the rare compound, Hydroxytyrosol, all of which help repair skin and neutralize the free radicals that cause skin damage.
- Organic Shea Butter - A skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers UV protection and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production. Shea butter has been used in Africa and other countries for years to improve skin and hair.The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin.
- Organic Borage Seed Oil - Cold pressed from the seeds of Borago officinalis, commonly referred to as Star Flower herb, which has been used, for centuries, in the food industry due to its rich source of GLA (gamma linolenic acid), which are known to improve immune function, and the overall condition of the skin. Borage seed oil contains one of the highest levels of GLA making it a must have for any soap designed to soothe dry and sensitive skin, as well as for any inflammatory skin conditions.
- We carefully select luxury oils, herbs, botanicals, spices, and extracts to give each formula it's own unique therapeutic skin and aromatherapy benefits. We hand grind our herbs, botanicals, and spices the old fashioned way using a mortar and pestle to ensure that their medicinal qualities are preserved.