100% Natural Organic Soap Handmade With Aloe Vera, Golden Glow Beauty Bar w/Frankincense & Myrrh 6oz Moisturizing Anti-Aging Wrinkle Defense
List Price: $11.95
Sale Price: $11.95
(as of 04/27/2016 08:23 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
This beauty bar was made to aid your skin attain a golden youthful glow naturally. Our Golden Glow Elegance Bar is created with pure aloe vera juice in area of water and frankincense and myrrh important oils. Frankincense has anti-aging properties recognized to encourage regeneration of wholesome skin cells, assists to fade sun and age spots, and usually tones and tightens the skin. Myrrh is also used for it is moisturizing, skin rejuvenating, and anti-aging properties. This soap has a wonderfully exotic scent of soft musk, a woodsy bottom note, and amber and vanilla to warm up the mix. We would describe the knowledge as warm and sensual. Your skin absorbs everything you put on it which is why pure and organic components are so crucial. Soapbox Fox soaps are manufactured of the best organic plant oils and botanicals accessible. You deserve the extremely ideal. Why not choose our a hundred% natural and nourishing items for your skin? Due to the fact our soaps are manufactured utilizing only all-natural and organic components they are gentle and soothing making them suitable for all skin varieties. We recommend that you keep your soap on a properly drained soap dish, making it possible for it to dry out in between makes use of. Performing this will make your soap final longer.
- Myrrh Essential Oil - Historically, myrrh was used to treat wounds and prevent infections. It can still be used in this manner on minor skin irritations such as athlete's foot, ring worm, and acne. Myrrh can help maintain healthy skin. It can help soothe chapped or cracked skin. It is commonly added to skin care products to help with moisturizing. Due to its antioxidant properties, it is great for anti-aging, skin rejuvenation, or healing of wounds.
- Organic Olive Oil - Once referred to as "liquid gold" by Homer, Olive Oil has been used as a beauty and skin care remedy by the Phoenicians, Greeks, Egyptians and Romans. One reason Olive Oil is so effective is that it's rich in antioxidants, such as Vitamins A and E, polyphenols, phytoserols and the rare compound, Hydroxytyrosol, all of which help repair skin and neutralize the free radicals that cause skin damage.
- Organic Shea Butter - A skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers UV protection and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production. Shea butter has been used in Africa and other countries for years to improve skin and hair.The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin.
- Organic Aloe Vera Juice - Aloe Vera is well respected for its application as a moisturizing agent. It contains vitamin B complex, folic acid, vitamin C and carotene (a precursor of vitamin A)
- Frankincense Essential Oil - Can help with pigmentation, as well as tone and tighten skin.