100% Natural & Organic Soap,Sexy Lumberjack Healing Bar Soap For Men,6oz Bar Made With Shea Butter,Pine Scent
List Price: $11.95
Sale Price: $11.95
(as of 04/27/2016 08:23 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
This skin soothing powerhouse of a soap was exclusively formulated for the outdoorsy manly males of the world. It consists of burdock root, nettle leaf, dandelion leaf, spirulina, and comfrey leaf to facilitate skin healing. It truly is perfect for individuals struggling from dry itchy skin circumstances like eczema and psoriasis. This super moisturizing formula can support soften even the most hardened and callused skin. It even has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties! Is made up of a glorious mix of sugar and blue spruce. It is clean, crisp and refreshing without having resorting to the classic \'pine\' scent. The blue spruce adds a wondrous outdoors component. Simply because our soaps are produced employing only normal and natural ingredients they are gentle and soothing producing them ideal for all skin types. We advise that you shop your soap on a nicely drained soap dish, permitting it to dry out in between utilizes. Carrying out this will make your soap final longer. Our base recipe is the end result of years of research and trial and error to uncover a formula that has luxurious lather, a silky feel, and is prolonged lasting but is also good for your skin and leaves it clean, soft , and moisturized. Our moisture rich and nutrient dense formula supplies your skin with numerous advantages to aid it obtain a all-natural healthier glow. We very carefully select luxury oils, herbs, botanicals, spices, and extracts to give each and every formula it\'s personal distinctive therapeutic skin and aromatherapy positive aspects. We hand grind our herbs, botanicals, and spices the old fashioned way using a mortar and pestle to guarantee that their medicinal qualities are preserved. Ingredients: Distilled Water, Natural Coconut Oil, Natural Olive Oil, Natural Sustainable Palm Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Natural Shea Butter, Natural Castor Oil, Organic Burdock Leaf, Natural Dandelion Leaf, Natural Spirulina, Organic Nettle Leaf, Natural Comfrey Leaf, Titanium Dioxide, Cruelty-Totally free Tussah Silk
- Organic Burdock Root - Burdock Root is a biennial with large, wavy leaves and round heads of purple flowers. Burdock Root Extract contains vitamins B complex and E. In addition, it boasts trace minerals of potassium, phosphorous, chromium, cobalt, iron, magnesium, silicon, zinc and sodium. Burdock Root has been used in cosmetic products to increase circulation to the skin, helping to detoxify the epidermal tissues.
- Organic Comfrey Leaf Powder - It is high in Calcium and Vitamin C and simulates healing activity. In folk medicine it is sometimes referred to as "knitbone" for its ability to speed wound healing. Externally, it is said to be anti-inflammatory and speed wound healing due to its natural concentration of allantoin.
- Organic Dandelion Leaf - Contains substantial levels of vitamins A, C, D, and B complex as well as iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium, manganese, copper, choline, calcium, boron, and silicon. Dandelions can be useful in treating skin diseases like eczema.
- Organic Nettle Leaf Powder - Applied topically, nettle has a number of benefits for the skin. It is anti-inflammatory and has a natural ability to calm and soothe inflammation, which makes is the perfect choice for helping to reduce redness, irritation, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis. Like most plants, nettle has a number of protective antioxidants that help reduce free radical damage to the skin, providing anti-aging benefits.
- Organic Spirulina Powder - Spirulina has a high content of vitamin A, vitamin B-12, vitamin E, calcium, iron and phosphorus, all of which are vital for your skin's health. Spirulina contains tyrosine, vitamin E or tocopherol, and selenium, all of which are known for their anti-ageing effects. Tyrosine slows down the ageing of skin cells. The antioxidants present in it eliminate free radicals which are responsible for skin ageing.