List Price: $19.19
Sale Price: $19.19
(as of 04/27/2016 08:23 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Other than hair development, are there any issues JMCO can fix for textured females? JBCO will fix the following: dry brittle hair, hair breakages, dandruff, dry itchy scalp, eczema, thinning hair, alopecia, bald spots, and will rapidly improve hair growth which includes eyebrows and eyelashes. What is in it? Is it natural? Sulfate-totally free? The scientific identify for the castor bean is Ricinus Communis. It is organic and sulfate-free. There is nothing in it that will harm your hair. Even though JBCO can be used as a laxative, we do not encourage that simply because we are not physicians. For that reason, it need to only be utilised externally. • Does Your hair expand slowly? By applying Jamaican black castor oil, you can knowledge quicker hair development. This is specific true if you are experiencing thinning on your edges. Applying the black castor oil can aid regrow your edges quicker. • Did you know Jamaican black castor oil has anti bacterial and antifungal properties? This signifies that if you are going through a fungus on your scalp, you can apply the Jamaican black castor oil and it will assist in assisting it go away. • Since it has the capability to enhance hair development, it is utilised to make eyelashes long and powerful and it is also used to enrich eyebrows. • Jamaican black castor oil is best for people with coarse, all-natural hair. If you have thick, coarse hair, Jamaican black castor oil will mesh nicely for your hair. Due to the fact of the oils thickness, it will penetrate deep into your hair strands. This helps make your hair soft, shiny and more manageable. • If you are encountering hair loss in a certain region Jamaican black castor oil can be good for hair regrowth. The black castor oil is quite effective in bald spot regions and also all around the temple location
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil works for all hair types. It will moisturize, thicken, strengthen and rapidly increase hair growth. It increases blood flow to the scalp, supplying valuable nutrients to hair follicles.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil will also prevent hair breakages, dandruff, eczema and dry, itchy scalp. Jamaican Black Castor Oil has crossed over into other ethnic groups, and is now being used widely for some of the same purposes, as well as new found uses including eyelash and eyebrow hair growth and as massage oil. This versatile oil carries many varied uses.
- Is there a specific hair type that will benefit the most? Jamaican Black Castor Oil works for all hair types and textures. A healthy scalp means healthy hair. It works for all hair types because the oil works on the hair roots/follicles and not the hair itself.
- Over the last ten years, it is an established precedent that Jamaican Black Castor oil is more effective than the clear pharmacy castor oil because of the ash content due to roasting of the beans. Therefore, it stands to reason that the more ash content, the more effective the oil. This is not a myth, it is evidence based on scientific facts.
- Castor oil has been used medicinally for over 4,000 years for all kinds of ailments. The castor bean is native to Eastern Africa and made its way to Jamaica via the slave trade. Today, the castor oil is manufactured the old fashioned way in Jamaica.