List Price: $10.78
Sale Price: $10.78
(as of 04/27/2016 08:23 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
This soap base is made from glycerin that has been extracted from pure coconut oil. The glycerin is distilled and deodorized twice, for a clear bar of soap that can be scented to suit your individual tastes. This clear soap base is also cost-free of surfactants and is alcohol free of charge. Positive aspects of utilizing This Soap Base The clear soap base provides a crystal clear bar of soap, and is fantastic for employing with inserts. You can use sprigs of all-natural herbs, like lavender, modest toys for specialty kids\' soaps, or any other insert you like. The soap base is also wonderful for generating aromatherapy soaps given that the soap base has been deodorized, the fantastic smell of your favorite vital oils fragrance the bar. Also, deodorizing the glycerin enables you to use much less vital oil, saving time and money. The soap base is fantastic for employing with molds, and won\'t stick to even the most intricate soap mold. The soap base is also acknowledged to hold its\' clearness, rather than yellowing (as other soap bases are known to do). Additionally, the soap base is created with skin moisturizing glycerin, which is know to draw moisture from the air into the skin. This clear soap base is free of charge of any animal fats, and will rinse cleanly off of skin.
- Clear Melt and Pour Soap Base - Terrific for creating your own soap without the wait involved with cold process. Melt and pour soapcasting also allows for a wide range of creativity. This clear base is much better than what you'll find at your local craft stores.
- Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Safflower Oil Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Soy bean protein (conditioner)
- As a shampoo: Shampoos are especially loaded with detergents, silicone and other chemicals too hard to pronounce. Our customers have told us that using glycerin soap as a shampoo has been incredible in leaving hair soft and smooth! Scalp issues? Most can be eliminated when using glycerin soap. Dry scalp or forehead - shampoo with glycerin soap and it's gone! For Babies and kids: Glycerin soap is also great for babies and children. Yes, be careful around eyes, but it is better than a 'no more tears' formulation, which contains an actual anesthetic. For Pets: Pet skin is super-sensitive and most pet skin do not contain a high the level of natural oils. Skip the chemical pet shampoos that leave your pet itchy and scratching! Wash your pet with glycerin soap - see our pet care section.
- Product Characteristics: « Vegetable based « Unlike other soap bases, our base contains NO Triethanolamine « Fantastic transparency enables bright colors « High natural glycerin content « Excellent mold release function « Non-yellowing, even at high temperatures « Good foaming « Excellent moisturizing from a high glycerin content which provides a pleasant skin feel « Superior color stability even if kept at a high temperature for extended periods « Neutral odor provides excellent fragrance lift « pH 7.5 _ 8.5 « Suitable for slicing or molding.
- What is "glycerin soap"? Glycerin soap = Real soap! By "real soap", we mean soap that is made with natural vegetable oils, lye with minimal or no added ingredients like detergents, parabens, preservatives or other chemical compounds. Glycerin soap is made (primarily) with coconut and palm oils, although other oils like olive oil or argan oil can be used. During the soap-making process, the vegetable oils are transformed into soap, and glycerin. Glycerin is a vegan oil and powerful 'humectant' - a substance that attracts and retains moisture. When the glycerin is allowed to remain in the soap, it makes a gentle and well balanced soap. When even MORE glycerin is added during the soap-making process, it creates a clear, transparent soap that is unsurpassed in its mildness and moisturizing capabilities. Hence the name "glycerin soap".