List Price: $24.83
Sale Price: $24.83
(as of 04/27/2016 08:23 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
Other than hair development, are there any concerns JMCO can fix for textured women? JBCO will remedy the following: dry brittle hair, hair breakages, dandruff, dry itchy scalp, eczema, thinning hair, alopecia, bald spots, and will quickly improve hair growth including eyebrows and eyelashes. What is in it? Is it natural? Sulfate-free of charge? The scientific identify for the castor bean is Ricinus Communis. It is natural and sulfate-totally free. There is absolutely nothing in it that will harm your hair. Though JBCO can be utilised as a laxative, we do not inspire that since we are not doctors. For that reason, it should only be used externally. • Does Your hair develop gradually? By applying Jamaican black castor oil, you can encounter quicker hair development. This is distinct correct if you are experiencing thinning on your edges. Applying the black castor oil can help regrow your edges faster. • Did you know Jamaican black castor oil has anti bacterial and antifungal properties? This implies that if you are experiencing a fungus on your scalp, you can apply the Jamaican black castor oil and it will aid in helping it go away. • Considering that it has the capacity to boost hair development, it is utilised to make eyelashes lengthy and robust and it is also utilized to enrich eyebrows. • Jamaican black castor oil is best for individuals with coarse, organic hair. If you have thick, coarse hair, Jamaican black castor oil will mesh well for your hair. Due to the fact of the oils thickness, it will penetrate deep into your hair strands. This tends to make your hair soft, shiny and more manageable. • If you are going through hair reduction in a particular spot Jamaican black castor oil can be excellent for hair regrowth. The black castor oil is quite efficient in bald spot regions and also around the temple area
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil works for all hair types. It will moisturize, thicken, strengthen and rapidly increase hair growth. It increases blood flow to the scalp, supplying valuable nutrients to hair follicles.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil will also prevent hair breakages, dandruff, eczema and dry, itchy scalp. Jamaican Black Castor Oil has crossed over into other ethnic groups, and is now being used widely for some of the same purposes, as well as new found uses including eyelash and eyebrow hair growth and as massage oil. This versatile oil carries many varied uses.
- Is there a specific hair type that will benefit the most? Jamaican Black Castor Oil works for all hair types and textures. A healthy scalp means healthy hair. It works for all hair types because the oil works on the hair roots/follicles and not the hair itself.
- Over the last ten years, it is an established precedent that Jamaican Black Castor oil is more effective than the clear pharmacy castor oil because of the ash content due to roasting of the beans. Therefore, it stands to reason that the more ash content, the more effective the oil. This is not a myth, it is evidence based on scientific facts.
- Castor oil has been used medicinally for over 4,000 years for all kinds of ailments. The castor bean is native to Eastern Africa and made its way to Jamaica via the slave trade. Today, the castor oil is manufactured the old fashioned way in Jamaica.