List Price: $23.29
Sale Price: $23.29
(as of 04/27/2016 08:23 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
This soap base is made from glycerin that has been extracted from pure coconut oil and from shea butter. The glycerin is distilled and deodorized twice, for a bar of soap that can be scented to suit your personal tastes. This soap base is also totally free of surfactants and is alcohol totally free. The soap base is also great for creating aromatherapy soaps considering that the soap base has been deodorized, the wonderful smell of your favourite important oils fragrance the bar. Also, deodorizing the glycerin enables you to use significantly less important oil, saving time and money. The soap base is fantastic for employing with molds, and will not stick to even the most intricate soap mold. The soap base is also recognized to preserve its\' clearness, rather than yellowing (as other soap bases are recognized to do). Additionally, the soap base is made with skin moisturizing glycerin, which is know to draw moisture from the air into the skin. This clear soap base is free of charge of any animal fats, and will rinse cleanly off of skin.
- For Babies and kids: Glycerin soap is also great for babies and children. Yes, be careful around eyes, but it is better than a 'no more tears' formulation, which contains an actual anesthetic. For Pets: Pet skin is super-sensitive and most pet skin do not contain a high the level of natural oils. Skip the chemical pet shampoos that leave your pet itchy and scratching! Wash your pet with glycerin soap - see our pet care section.
- Product Characteristics: « Vegetable based « Unlike other soap bases, our base contains NO Triethanolamine « Fantastic transparency enables bright colors « High natural glycerin content « Excellent mold release function « Good foaming « Excellent moisturizing from a high glycerin content which provides a pleasant skin feel « Neutral odor provides excellent fragrance lift « Suitable for slicing or molding.
- White Melt and Pour Soap Base - (7% naturally crushed shea butter added) This is a white soap base with added shea butter. It gives off a creamy lather while promoting moisture and softening. Some even believe that shea butter has healing properties. Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Safflower Oil Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Soy bean protein (conditioner), Titanium Dioxide (mineral whitener used in opaque Soaps), Shea butter (Organic refined naturally crushed).
- What is "glycerin soap"? Glycerin soap = Real soap! By "real soap", we mean soap that is made with natural vegetable oils, lye with minimal or no added ingredients like detergents, parabens, preservatives or other chemical compounds. Glycerin soap is made (primarily) with coconut and palm oils, although other oils like olive oil or argan oil can be used. During the soap-making process, the vegetable oils are transformed into soap, and glycerin. Glycerin is a vegan oil and powerful 'humectant' - a substance that attracts and retains moisture. When the glycerin is allowed to remain in the soap, it makes a gentle and well balanced soap. When even MORE glycerin is added during the soap-making process, it creates a clear, transparent soap that is unsurpassed in its mildness and moisturizing capabilities. Hence the name "glycerin soap".
- As a shampoo: Shampoos are especially loaded with detergents, silicone and other chemicals too hard to pronounce. Our customers have told us that using glycerin soap as a shampoo has been incredible in leaving hair soft and smooth! Scalp issues? Most can be eliminated when using glycerin soap. Dry scalp or forehead - shampoo with glycerin soap and it's gone!