List Price: $33.00
Sale Price: $33.00
(as of 04/27/2016 08:23 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Barnaby Black brings a steadfast dedication to good quality and conservation when it comes to handcrafting their all natural and wild-crafted products and accoutrements. Their adoration for nature, heritage, and the town they hail from serve as the inspiration for the creation of their special merchandise. With a keen interest in conservation, Barnaby Black strives to leave a light environmental footprint and enlighten other folks on the things taken from nature. Chippewa: Notes of white pine, giant fir, cinnamon pine, sap, fern + moss. The Wonderful North: Essence of mountains and cold regions, and notes of fir, spruce, and cedar. The Mystic: Notes of juniper, wild sage, pinon pine, cedar and moss.
- Handcrafted From 100% Wild Harvested Plants And Trees, Barnaby Black Field + Camp Soaps Have Been Formulated For Use In The Field Or Campsite
- Versatile, Simple & Easy On The Environment, These Can Be Used On Your Tent, To Clean Up After A Hearty Campfire Dinner Or On Yourself
- These Soaps Are Made From Castile, Are Low-Sudsing & Biodegradable - Please Do Not Use Near Open Water Sources
- Paraben free, Sulfate free, Cruelty-free
- 8 fl oz / 237 ml (See Scent Descriptions Below!)