List Price: $206.95
Sale Price: $206.95
(as of 04/27/2016 08:23 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: unspecified
Cocoa is an evergreen tree native to Central America, in which it thrives along riverbanks. The tree grows to a height of about 24 feet, has big glossy green leaves and little yellow flowers that develop straight on the trunk and develop into huge yellow or red fruits with seeds. Cocoa was very first launched to Europe by Christopher Columbus, who learned of its use from the Aztecs. In South America, miners were provided cocoa leaves to chew to enhance their energy level and allow them to function long hours. Nowadays, the leaves are utilised as a heart tonic. Cocoa absolute has a characteristic chocolate aroma. Hugely advisable for chocolate lovers as the aroma is like that of fine dark chocolate - excellent ample to eat! Cocoa beans are used in items such as skin lotions, creams, lipsticks, soaps, suppositories and in the manufacturing of chocolate. BOTANICAL Identify: Theobroma cacao ORIGIN: France EXTRACTION Approach: Solvent Extracted PLANT Element: Bean NOTE: Middle BLENDS Effectively WITH: Vanilla Absolute, Coffee Absolute AROMA: Decadently wealthy, sweet, and warm CONSISTENCY: Thick Shade: Dark Brown **Euro droppers are not incorporated with a hundred & 250 ml bottles** Safety: Not soluble in a carrier oil, but in alcohol. Very best if utilized in space sprays, or very reduced dilution when employed topically
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
- We offer 164 oils- Age Defy (Immortelle), Align (Valor), Allspice, Amyris, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Anxiety Ease, Aphrodisiac, Arborvitae, Aromance, Balance, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Blue Tansy, Breathe Easier, Buddha Wood, Cajeput, Camphor, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Cassia, Cedarwood-Atlas & Himalayan, Celery Seed, Cellulite, Chamomile-German & Roman, Cilantro, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Cistus, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa, Coffee, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Digest Ease (DigestZen/Di-Gize), Dill Weed, Earth & Wood, Elemi, Energy Boost, Eucalyptus-Globulus & Radiata, Exhale (Breathe/Raven), Fennel, Fir Balsam, Forthaves (OnGuard/Thieves), Frankincense-Carterii, Frereana & Serrata, Frankincense & Myrrh, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Goldenrod, Good Night (Serenity/Peace & Calming), Grapefruit, Harmony, Head Ease (PastTense/M-Grain), Helichrysum, Hope, Hyssop, Immunity, Jasmine, Joy, Juniper Berry, Key Lime, Laurel Leaf, Lavender-Bulgarian, French & Spike, Ledum, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love, Mandarin, Meditation, Melissa, Mountain Savory, Muhuhu, Muscle Relief (Deep Blue/Panaway), Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Oregano, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy, Petitgrain, Pine, Plai, PMS Ease (Clary Calm/Dragon Time), Purify, Quiet Time, Ravensara, Ravintsara, Relaxation, Respiratory Ease, Root Beer, Rose-Bulgarian & Moroccan, Rose Geranium, Rosemary-Moroccan & Spanish, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood-Australian & East Indian, Simply Citrus, Sleep Ease, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spring Garden, Spruce, Stay Alert, Stress Relief, Sunshine Spice, Sweet Ambiance, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagetes, Tangerine, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Uplift, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Yarrow & Ylang Ylang