List Price: $24.99
Sale Price: $24.99
(as of 04/27/2016 08:23 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Free Shipping: unspecified
Our self-sharpening eyeliner is made with organic elements - it is plant based mostly. Herbs and botanicals aid soothe and hydrate the the eye location. We target on preventative care with out sacrificing a glamorous, cosmetic appear!
- Precious herbs help tone and refresh your eyes, while they pamper delicate skin.
- There are NO parabens, petroleum, phthalates, silicone, or synthetic preservatives in our eyeliners. We don't do animal testing.
- Botanical oils of almond, castor bean and Brassica nigra (black mustard plant) charcoal provide hydration for thick, lustrous lashes and help cleanse eyes naturally!
- Liner has a buttery texture and glides on the skin effortlessly. Simple tip to prevent smudging: Apply translucent setting powder using a fluffy brush (you can also try lightly topping with baby powder) around eyes / on top of liner. It is especially needed if you're using the eye-stick as a shadow. Voila! A simple yet highly effective makeup trick to lock liner in place 🙂 It will not budge if you use this simple tip! Also avoid using oily eye creams as they can cause excess smudging.
- NO SHARPENER NEEDED (so no messy shavings or product thrown away) Product does not require sharpening because it sharpens itself as it's used on an angle. As you use the product on its side it will wear down and keep the cone shaped tip even when you get to the base of the stick.