Home / Moisturizers / Moisturizer - Body Butter / Organic Body Cream – Raw Shea Butter – Unscented – Mother, Baby, Sensitive Skin
Organic Body Cream – Raw Shea Butter – Unscented – Mother, Baby, Sensitive Skin

Organic Body Cream – Raw Shea Butter – Unscented – Mother, Baby, Sensitive Skin


Organic Body Cream - Raw Shea Butter - Unscented - Mother, Baby, Sensitive Skin

Organic Body Cream - Raw Shea Butter - Unscented - Mother, Baby, Sensitive Skin Rating:
List Price: $22.95
Discount: $0.00
Sale Price: $22.95
(as of 04/27/2016 08:23 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..

Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified

Product Description

Wealthy, creamy and chemical-totally free moisturizer based mostly on organic raw Shea butter. This organic physique moisturizer is best for mothers to be, new Moms and babies, as effectively as folks with delicate skin and people who endure from sensitivities and extreme allergic reactions. Our natural Unscented physique butter is a stunning organic physique cream that does not irritate any skin and is safe even for newborn infants! Regular body lotions, lotions and other drugstore moisturizers include up to 70-80% water, and inside the rest thirty-20% you will locate only 10-15% of actual normal oils - the remaining will be preservatives, emulsifiers, fillers, substitutes, petrochemicals, and artificial fragrance. Assess this to our natural entire body butters that are a hundred% oils and a hundred% natural substances. Pick the very best for oneself and your loved ones and purchase pure, concentrated organic physique butters! It will show a healthful, prudent, and all-about ideal decision! one hundred% natural physique butter with organic jojoba, sunflower and whipped raw shea butter will please any skin with its calming, softening, moisturizing properties. Our organic Unscented physique butter consists of a hundred% organic components - the highest natural percentage on the market right now. At Thesis Elegance, we use only raw, unprocessed oils, prized for moisturizing, anti aging and soothing characteristics. Jojoba is a treasured organic oil, which closely resembles human sebum by chemical composition and therefore acts as a deep moisturizer - a touted ingredient in crazy expensive creams and beauty goods. Natural rice bran oil is an additional star ingredient in our natural physique butter, which adds a share of vitamin E and anti oxidants to make this cream an anti aging product. Seem at the ingredient checklist - our entire body butter is 100% natural, one hundred% vegan and one hundred% organic.

Details

  • Premium 100% Organic Ingredients
  • Free from any added scents, Chemicals or Preservatives
  • Ideal for expecting mothers, new moms, babies and those with extremely sensitive skin and allergies
  • Super moisturizing and protective based on raw organic shea butter - the most healing, nourishinh variety
  • 4 fl.oz / 120 ml Stylish apothecary glass with elegant silver metal closure

Organic Body Cream - Raw Shea Butter - Unscented - Mother, Baby, Sensitive Skin 4.6 out of 5 based on 25 ratings. 25 user reviews
Moisturizer - Body Butter Organic Body Cream - Raw Shea Butter - Unscented - Mother, Baby, Sensitive Skin Wealthy, creamy and chemical-totally free moisturizer based mostly on organic raw Shea butter. This organic physique moisturizer is best for mothers to be, new Moms and babies, as effectively as folks with delicate skin and people who endure from sensitivities and extreme allergic reactions. Our natural Unscented physique butter is a stunning organic physique cream that does not irritate any skin and is safe even for newborn infants! Regular body lotions, lotions and other drugstore moisturizers include up to 70-80% water, and inside the rest thirty-20% you will locate only 10-15% of actual normal oils - the remaining will be preservatives, emulsifiers, fillers, substitutes, petrochemicals, and artificial fragrance. Assess this to our natural entire body butters that are a hundred% oils and a hundred% natural substances. Pick the very best for oneself and your loved ones and purchase pure, concentrated organic physique butters! It will show a healthful, prudent, and all-about ideal decision! one hundred% natural physique butter with organic jojoba, sunflower and whipped raw shea butter will please any skin with its calming, softening, moisturizing properties. Our organic Unscented physique butter consists of a hundred% organic components - the highest natural percentage on the market right now. At Thesis Elegance, we use only raw, unprocessed oils, prized for moisturizing, anti aging and soothing characteristics. Jojoba is a treasured organic oil, which closely resembles human sebum by chemical composition and therefore acts as a deep moisturizer - a touted ingredient in crazy expensive creams and beauty goods. Natural rice bran oil is an additional star ingredient in our natural physique butter, which adds a share of vitamin E and anti oxidants to make this cream an anti aging product. Seem at the ingredient checklist - our entire body butter is 100% natural, one hundred% vegan and one hundred% organic. $22.95 http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ANcEithVL._SL160_.jpg
http://essential-organic.com/organic-body-cream-raw-shea-butter-unscented-mother-baby-sensitive-skin/
Share
Scroll To Top