Organic Tamanu Seed Oil, Pure Cold Pressed & Unrefined For Skin, Nails, Face, Hair and Scars by Jarosa Beauty 30 ml (1 oz) Foraha Nut Seed Oil, Certified Organic by ECO Cert ICO
List Price: $10.99
Sale Price: $10.99
(as of 04/27/2016 08:23 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
We brought this exceptional oil to you simply because of its outstanding background and special properties. Originating from the seed of the Tamanu Tree, this oil is produced from the sun-cured seeds which generates an oil of various green hue and characteristic scent, which is reminiscent of black tea, but dissipates right after application. For centuries it has been revered as nature\'s skin remedy to the indigenous individuals of Southeast Asia.
- Originating from the seed of the Tamanu Tree, this oil is made from the sun-cured seeds which produces an oil of varying green hue and characteristic scent.
- For centuries it has been revered as nature's skin remedy to the indigenous people of Southeast Asia. It's like brussel sprouts for your skin.
- It promotes the growth of healthy skin for youthful glowing skin. It helps reduce acne, scars, cuts, abrasions, sores, rashes, stretch marks and such other everyday damage that otherwise would forever leave their marks on the skin
- It deeply moisturizes dry damaged hair. It is also known to have remarkable anti-neuralgic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties.
- Certified Organic by Ecocert ICO