Ultra Nourishing Conditioner - Corn Rose Conditioner with Hibiscus Extract - Herbal Conditioner - Sulfate Free - Scalp Therapy - Moisture Therapy - ALL Natural - Each 3.7 Ounces - Value Pack of 3 X 110ml (11.16 Ounces) - Vaadi Herbals
List Price: $10.99
Sale Price: $10.99
(as of 04/27/2016 08:23 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
ALL Naturals. NO Harsh Chemical compounds. NO Detergents. NO Animal Testing. NO Gluten. NO Alcohol. 100% Fulfillment Assured.
- Ultra nutrient-rich conditioning formulation, this product is bound to give you hair that is healthy & beautiful. The mineral content of Corn Rose & Hibiscus Extract moisturizes & nourishes each strand from root to tip, increase hair elasticity and repairs damage. The result: your hair is stronger, softer and shinier!
- Red Corn Rose: Moisturizes & Softens Hair. Adds Shine and Bounce. Hibiscus Extract: Deeply Nourishes & Strengthens Hair. Repairs Damage.
- Why is a conditioner important after shampooing your hair? So you are done cleansing your hair with your favorite fruity smelling shampoo. Do you step out the bath or put on that melt-in-my-hands conditioner? If you are the latter, well you know why. If the former, let's see why. Mind boggling as it gets choosing the right conditioner for hair, the basic purpose of using one needs to be known first. When hair are washed, with the impurities and dirt, an important substance is also lost to froth. This is called sebum which in other words is the oil secreted by sebaceous glands in the scalp to maintain moisture balance in hair and keep them from drying out. So, the conditioner is just a replacement for that lost sebum. It keeps hair shiny, healthy and soft. Benefits of using a conditioner with natural ingredients is evident from the fact that no unnecessary chemicals get to play with your scalp and damage the recently-washed hair follicles.
- What are Corn Rose Extracts and why are the beneficial for hair? Papaver rhoeas or Corn Rose is a species of herbaceous plant of poppy family called Papaveraceae which grows every year is known to have excellent moisture retention capability. The extracts of this Corn Rose when added to the conditioner make it butter soft and when applied on strands of hair, finely seep in and smooth the hair texture. The presence of alkaloids makes Corn Rose potent mind relaxants. With frequent use, the minerals in Corn rose will give your hair volume which makes them bouncy and a strikingly beautiful shine is forever on your hair. The texture is smooth and frizz free. Corn Rose extracts balance the moisture content of the scalp after hair wash and replenish the lost oils almost instantly providing for a healthy and gorgeous mane.
- How is Hibiscus Extract good got hair? If there is any plant known to be the best treatment for hair, it is Hibiscus (biological name: Hibiscus sabdariffa). From its roots to leaves to flower, every part of Hibiscus is a boon to the hair. Being on a little acidic side, Hibiscus is a great hair cleanser that also strengthens the roots making hair fall stop and greying subside. Scalp disorders are a thing of past if you are treating your hair with Hibiscus extracts as they scrub off dirt and impurities off the scalp. Adding volume to your hair, Hibiscus Extracts make hair shine amazingly. A beautiful red tinge is seen on light colored hair. Hibiscus Extracts deeply condition hair follicles and strengthen them facilitating hair growth.