List Price: $13.50
Sale Price: $13.50
(as of 04/27/2016 08:23 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: unspecified
The powder and oil is produced from food grade, organic, non-toxic ingredients and are harmless to you and your plants. This solution is risk-free to all those that could come in get in touch with with the oil or powder formulations, treated plants, plant goods, seeds and fruits. CAUTION- ALLERGEN! This merchandise consists of Concentrated Sesame Oil (Sesamum Indicum) and Clarified Neem Oil (Azadirachta Indica). If you or the consumer of this item has a Peanut, Tree nut, or Seed allergy, it is advisable that they DO NOT take care of the oil, combine the answer, or execute the spray application. Men and women with this allergy are usually also allergic to Sesame. This solution qualifies for exemption from EPA registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act, Segment (25)b rule The important to the powerful treatment of a White fly infestation and to the powerful applications of pesticides or fungicides in common is to ensure full coverage of all plant elements. White Flies tend to remain unseen in the tiniest of spaces, and frequently that small percentage that remains will give rise to your problem once again later on in the cycle. Your room is presently a prime environment conducive to harboring pests and mold as their existence in your area proves. Mold spores and pests are all around us perpetually. All that they call for to take root and multiply is a welcoming surroundings regarding temperature, humidity, and lighting. Some plants will be past assist, and it is greatest to get rid of these specimens as soon as they are recognized. This choice is ideal left to you. Assess the situation of your plants before and soon after applying White Fly Correct. White Fly Fix will quit your difficulty in its tracks, as our application approach is created to attack your pest or mold over the program of its existence cycle. Making certain that the spray solution makes make contact with with all stages of the White Fly existence cycle is the objective of the ten-day application model.
- White Fly Fix is a simple to mix, simple to use, all organic pesticide / fungicide guaranteed to fix your infestation.
- White Fly Fix 3-Pouch Packet was designed and packaged to make 3 separate and distinct 1 gallon mixes to be applied over the course of 10 days in three separate and distinct applications.
- Buying just what you need to fix your infestation saves money and insures that you are applying a fresh product guaranteed to be effective. Buying an enitire quart or gallon of expensive specialized product when you only need a few ounces is a waste. What you dont use simply sits on the shelf degrading, and should you need to use it again down the road, it has most likely oxidized and is no longer as effective as it needs to be.
- Your product comes in a specially designed 3-Pouch Packet that holds the powder mix and oil formulation. On Day 1 you mix and spray one of the two powder pouches. On Day 4 you mix and spray the oil formulation and on Day 10 you mix and spray the remaining powder. Your infestation will be history usually a day or two after the oil formulation is mixed and sprayed as you will find dead bugs around the bases of your plants and stuck to the undersides of leaves everywhere.
- When spraying White Fly Fix in your space it is best that you work from the bottom up. Spray the undersides of the leaves making sure not to miss any and the stems. This is important because it is often the case that Spider Mites and/or Powdery Mildew may also be present, as mites live on the undersides of plant leaves sucking sap and laying eggs there. Powdery mildew at times exists on stems. Then you can turn your attention to the top sides of the leaves, as often hang about on the terrain of leaves and nodes, particularly among the lower shaded branches and shaded leaves. Be confident that the better you cover all aspects of the plant, leaves, stems, and flowering buds the greater the probability you infestation doesn't return. For reference, 1 gallon of spray solution roughly covers a plant canopy volume of 90 to 120 cubic feet, depending on plant type and leaf densities. This is an area of footprint from 30 to 40 SF multiplied by the top 3 feet of your plants foliage, accounting for both sides of the leaves.