Wide Awake Pink Dark Circle Concealer | Under Eye Brightener | Vegan | Organic | Fair Trade | Paraben Free | Cruelty Free | Made in USA
List Price: $17.00
Sale Price: $17.00
(as of 04/27/2016 08:23 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Tired of your dark circles? Try out Broad Awake Pink Dark Underneath Eye Circle Concealer. Pink Concealer is a Hollywood secret for eliminating stubborn dark underneath eye circles. Broad Awake is an all organic, ultra-hydrating creme formula that goes on smooth and never ever seems to be dry or cakey. Apply with a concealer brush at inner and outer eye corners for a wide awake appear. Celebrity makeup artist Carmindy from TLC\'s What Not to Wear and makeup artist to the stars Eve Pearl each recommend pink based concealers for dark underneath eye circles. Consider it if you like Advantage Cosmetics Eye Brilliant Pencil or Smashbox Photograph Op Below Eye Brightener or Trish McEvoy Eye Brightener Shell or Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals bareVitamins Eye Rev-er Upper or Properly Rested. Bonus Use: Use as an eye shadow primer. Blend little quantity more than whole lid as a base before applying our mineral eye shadow pigments. Eye shadow will apply much more evenly and have additional staying electrical power.
- Hollywood secret for eliminating dark under eye circles.
- All natural | Vegan | Organic | Fair Trade | Paraben Free | Preservative Free | Cruelty Free | Made in the USA
- Super concentrated. A little goes a l o n g way. One 5g pot lasts up to six months.
- "Truly a concealer that works. Brightens your eyes and gives the "I just got back from vacation" look... Can be used around the entire eye area for a great effect... The best!" Donna T.
- "Pretty close to a miracle. I have contact dermatitis, and cannot use most cosmetics. I can also thank genetics for some very dark circles. This product is awesome! It is a vey small pot; however, you don't need much. I have been using this product for a week and have not even dented the surface of the pot. Don't use too much, or it will look like a mask. I apply this under my concealer, and it stays for most of the day. It does not settle into my little eye lines, and makes me look well rested." Amelia T.