List Price: $55.00
Sale Price: $55.00
(as of 04/27/2016 08:23 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Based in New York\'s Hudson River Valley, Captain Blankenship is an organic attractiveness company committed to making luxurious products with lush, normal scents. Face, entire body + hair care products and perfumes are infused with natural and wild-harvested substances. Fragrance Notes: Oriental, Floral, Smoky, Sweet - Produced with natural and wild-harvested substances - 100% All Natural & Non-GMO - Cruelty-cost-free - Little glass vial Components: A blend of Crucial Oils and Absolutes in wildcrafted Fractionated Coconut Oil. All from the earth, nothing synthetic ever.
- The Full Moon In January Is Called The Wolf Moon. Most Of CB's Scents Harken Back To The Founder's Personal Experiences, But This One Feels Ancestral
- It Is About Transformation & Ritual. Dark + Smoky Choya Loban (Smoked Frankincense) & Orris (Rris Root) Meet The Sweet & Precious Smells Of Tuberose, Turkish Rose & Myrrh
- Warm Cedarwood, Sweet Orange & The Honey Notes Of Linden Blossom Rise To The Top. Sexy
- The Perfume Comes In A Beautiful Blue Glass Bottle With Stainless Steel Metal Roller. It Is Nestled In A Silkscreened Green Pouch, Which Was Hand Dyed With Natural Dyes
- Made With Organic & Wild-Harvested Ingredients - 100% All Natural & Non-GMO