List Price: $5.99
Sale Price: $5.99
(as of 04/27/2016 08:23 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
African Shea butter is a natural paste extracted from the nut (fruit) of the African Shea tree discovered mostly in Western Africa. It is made up of a wealthy quantity of irremovable fatty acid which renders it far superior to Cocoa Butter and other natural vegetable butters. This fatty acid is critical to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea butter gives all crucial nutritional vitamins necessary to make the skin seem and feel smoother, softer and most importantly more healthy. Its therapeutic properties defend the skin from wind, coldmsun and it helps heal wounds more rapidly. Shea butter stimulates cellular exercise, fights the effects of aging and repairs rough, broken skin. When pure and unrefined, it has a yellowish texture and gives out a nutty fragrance. Shea butter is most extensively utilized all in excess of the planet for its established moisturizing and healing properties. In order to get the most benefit it is best to use it unrefined as it loses some of its crucial healing properties for the duration of the refining process.
- Sold exclusively by Plant Guru
- Treats Dry skin, eczema, infant eczema, Rashes ,Treats dark spots, stretch mark , burns, lessens the irritation in psoriasis, wrinkles, blemishes, Diaper rash, scars & skin discolorations.
- Moisturizes and Heals Skin - relieves symptoms of extreme dryness, eczema, dermatitis and skin allergies
- Compare to: Dr adorable, Shea terra, Essential Depot, Skin Beauty Essentials, Better Shea Butter, Molivera Organics, Now Foods, Raw Apothecary, Beauty By Shea, Saaqin, smellgood, Cleopatra's Choice, Village Shea Butter, nubian heritage
- Common Uses: body, hair, feet, hands, skin, eyes, face, pregnancy, eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks, soap making, soap base, lip balm making, cream, lotion, Body butter, Natural hair growth, relaxed hair, acne, curly hair, babies, baby hair, men, massage, Lotion Bars, skincare, essential oils, rashes, texturizer, toner, whipped, moisturizer, serum, soap bar, melt and pour base, souffle, dry skin, itchy scalp, itchy skin, shampoo, heals, nilotica, carrier oils, blends, recipe, sun burn, Skin Hydrating, Sensitive Skin, black soap