List Price: $10.00
Sale Price: $10.00
(as of 04/27/2016 08:23 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
Jojoba Lip Stains are therapeutic lip stains produced with QAI licensed organic jojoba oil and pure minerals and micas. Your lips will enjoy the come to feel of quick hydration and your favorite hue alter in the shade of your decision. Jojoba Lip Stains are hand crafted and suitable for all skin types is vegan and gluten free. Sweet P\'s Organic Jojoba Lip Stain Assortment moisturizes and situations as you stain your lips with eleven stunning shades of shade derived from earth\'s personal pigments. Organic jojoba oil nourishes, hydrates, and silkens tender lip skin. Mineral oxides and micas mix to make colors last from complete shimmers, wealthy neutrals, to eye popping vivids. Organic Jojoba Lip Stains are offered in Fairy Duster Shimmer (high volume shimmer), Pincushion Pink (soft, light correct pink), Sunrise Poppy (no-shy peach poppy), Copper Queen (warm copper with brown beneath tones), Mauve Sunset (wonderful neutral), Western Pecan (wealthy brown), Claret Cup Blossom (deep blooming claret), Prickly Pear Pink (scorching, deep pink), Red Hot Chile (a true popping red), Ocotillo Orange (Bright beautiful orange), Sonoran Coralbean (rich blend of orange and pink-a accurate coral).
- Jojoba Lip Stains are therapeutic lip stains made with QAI certified organic jojoba oil and pure minerals and micas
- Experience instant hydration and your favorite hue change in the color of your choice
- Sweet P's Jojoba Lip Stains are hand crafted and suitable for all skin types
- Sweet P's Jojoba Lip Stains are suitable for all skin types is vegan and gluten free
- Moisturizes and conditions as you stain your lips with 11 gorgeous shades of color derived from earth's own pigments